Friday, November 25, 2011

I finally get it... well some of IT anyway...

I have learned more about myself and life in general in the last few months than the last 10 years. After recently grasping the concept of not running my mouth, I can say I think I now understand what i've been missing all along. Adults differ from adolescents by wealth of experience such as the following random examples:

Gossip causes unwanted consequences and is basic fuel for insecure egos.

Employment is a Godsend.

The majority of humanity is selfish.

Liars don't know HOW to tell the truth.

It is OKAY to be alone.

Jealousy is more toxic to relationships than a head on collision with a semi truck.

Ex boyfriends who talk shit about your children will always be douchebags.

The losers you used to party with in the shack by the alley are STILL losers.

Church is actually a great place to be if the pastor's wearing blue jeans.

AND.................

NO MATER HOW LITTLE WE MAY HAVE, WE SHOULD GIVE IT AWAY WHEN WE CAN. Even if it's just our place in line at Walmart to the lil elderly lady juggling 2 gallons of Bluebell.

No comments:

Post a Comment